Welcome to “The Alchemy Experience Podcast”!
Subscribe (click here) to receive a FREE meditation! Make sure to bookmark this page.
In these episodes we dive deep into the challenging aspects of life, in the pursuit of making some sense of this thing we call life. Our concept is to have an open discussion with the public that offers a variety of viewpoints and approaches to any topic we delve into. It also allows us to hear questions and experiences from every day walk of life from our listeners and we then share them live on the show. On occasion we will have guests with specific knowledge join in by invitation to widen our topics. You will also find that we will treat more metaphysical and esoteric subjects as well as the ones more towards mindfulness.
We will also try to bridge the polarisation that exists in society today. The only way that we see this being done is by being role models and showing up in public as such. You can expect to hear guests of opposing views having civil and compassionate discord during these episodes. This is what we feel is needed at every level of society today and less of the fear mongering that goes on.
We strive to help our listeners to live their lives as the optimal versions of themselves, that is our calling and our mission. Enjoy!
- Who am I? “The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response4 … Continue reading AuthenticityListen to the episode »
- Spend time in someone’s darkness “Sometimes all a person wants is an empathetic ear, all he or she needs is to talk it out. Just … Continue reading EmpathyListen to the episode »
- Pay attention, there is gold in them there hills “I do believe in an everyday sort of magic – the inexplicable connectedness we sometime experience … Continue reading SynchronicitiesListen to the episode »
- Being able to feel guilt and shame is good “Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, incluyding yourself. Forgive your anger. Forgive … Continue reading Guilt and …Listen to the episode »
- It’s never too late to choose life “To avoid experiencing the anxious quiver at the core of our being, where we might feel the chaos … Continue reading Core WoundsListen to the episode »
- Is your glass half empty or half full? “The eye only sees what the mind is ready to comprehend” – Robertson Davies, Tempest-Tost The general … Continue reading BiasesListen to the episode »
- What’s your contribution? “Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there. When the soul lies … Continue reading Collective ConsciousnessListen to the episode »
- Avoiding greatness out of fear “Tim and again, we let the fear of loss overpower rational decision-making and often make ourselves worse off just to … Continue reading Loss AversionListen to the episode »
- Do you trust yourself to know your boundaries? “When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable we feel used and mistreated. This is … Continue reading BoundariesListen to the episode »
- To trust or not to trust, that is the question “Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.” … Continue reading IntuitionListen to the episode »