Welcome to “The Alchemy Experience Podcast”!
Subscribe (click here) to receive a FREE meditation! Make sure to bookmark this page.
In these episodes we dive deep into the challenging aspects of life, in the pursuit of making some sense of this thing we call life. Our concept is to have an open discussion with the public that offers a variety of viewpoints and approaches to any topic we delve into. It also allows us to hear questions and experiences from every day walk of life from our listeners and we then share them live on the show. On occasion we will have guests with specific knowledge join in by invitation to widen our topics. You will also find that we will treat more metaphysical and esoteric subjects as well as the ones more towards mindfulness.
We will also try to bridge the polarisation that exists in society today. The only way that we see this being done is by being role models and showing up in public as such. You can expect to hear guests of opposing views having civil and compassionate discord during these episodes. This is what we feel is needed at every level of society today and less of the fear mongering that goes on.
We strive to help our listeners to live their lives as the optimal versions of themselves, that is our calling and our mission. Enjoy!
- Is your glass half empty or half full? “The eye only sees what the mind is ready to comprehend” – Robertson Davies, Tempest-Tost The general…Listen to the episode »
- What’s your contribution? “Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there. When the soul lies…Listen to the episode »
- Avoiding greatness out of fear “Tim and again, we let the fear of loss overpower rational decision-making and often make ourselves worse off just to…Listen to the episode »
- Do you trust yourself to know your boundaries? “When we fail to set boundaries and hold people accountable we feel used and mistreated. This is…Listen to the episode »
- To trust or not to trust, that is the question “Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.”…Listen to the episode »
- Put on your own oxygen mask before helping others “Don’t sacrifice too much, because if you sacrifice too much there is nothing else you can…Listen to the episode »
- Know your judge to master it “We never know the quality of someone else’s life, though we seldom resist the temptation to assume and pass…Listen to the episode »
- Don’t waste a good trigger “Everything you do is triggered by either desire or fear.” – Brian Tracey In life we are all triggered. Triggers…Listen to the episode »
- Show up as a role model to engage “We did not arrive on this planet to lead a cheerful carnival parade into the perfect New…Listen to the episode »
- And set yourself free “I was never aware of any other option but to question everything.” – Noam Chomsky When we make absolute statements about…Listen to the episode »