Welcome to “The Alchemy Experience Podcast”!
Subscribe (click here) to receive a FREE meditation! Make sure to bookmark this page.
In these episodes we dive deep into the challenging aspects of life, in the pursuit of making some sense of this thing we call life. Our concept is to have an open discussion with the public that offers a variety of viewpoints and approaches to any topic we delve into. It also allows us to hear questions and experiences from every day walk of life from our listeners and we then share them live on the show. On occasion we will have guests with specific knowledge join in by invitation to widen our topics. You will also find that we will treat more metaphysical and esoteric subjects as well as the ones more towards mindfulness.
We will also try to bridge the polarisation that exists in society today. The only way that we see this being done is by being role models and showing up in public as such. You can expect to hear guests of opposing views having civil and compassionate discord during these episodes. This is what we feel is needed at every level of society today and less of the fear mongering that goes on.
We strive to help our listeners to live their lives as the optimal versions of themselves, that is our calling and our mission. Enjoy!
- The conscious expression of anger “Angry people are not always wise” – Jane Austin “Pride and Prejudice” Psychology researchers are pretty much split down the…Listen to the episode »
- Trusting your authentic self As we delve back in to the concept of Spiritual Bypass, we share some stories of our own experience with it.…Listen to the episode »
- Resisting life’s lessons leads to bigger lessons “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality…Listen to the episode »
- Strive to bring your pure essence into physical manifestation as an expression of your soul As with all choices in life, we are individually responsible…Listen to the episode »
- Balancing to make you whole Our societies, communities, religions, etc. dictate to us the ideal versions of men and women. However, these ideals are tens…Listen to the episode »
- See it, feel it, be it and live it – Gratitude Podcast “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If…Listen to the episode »
- Forgiveness is felt in your body “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule” – Siddhartha Gautama “The…Listen to the episode »
- How your mindset can lead you through the start up and an epidemic The Driver’s Tipple (https://www.thedriverstipple.com/), on the surface, is a gin replacement product…Listen to the episode »
- Accept what you can control and accept that you can’t control what you can’t control Based on this podcast: “Once you can accept the Universe…Listen to the episode »
- “Compassion is the radicalism of our time” (Dalai Lama XIV) “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy,…Listen to the episode »