Whether you are an individual or a business, you want to be the optimal version of yourself. Your idea of this “optimal version” is where you start to look to determine the mettle of your being. That idea is usually a reflection of your experiences and expectations. It is when you impose a deeper ideal on the idea of an optimal version of yourself and forego imposed external expectations that you will find yourself at your crossroads and confusion sets in.
Fear is the primary propellant for most people engaged in a career or running a business, which is why stress related illnesses are the biggest causes of terminal conditions in the industrialised societies. At some point or another people wake up to the fact that is not desirable and want change but have no idea how to go about to enact change or drive change within their organisations. You find yourself at the crossroads.
You or your business need to go through a transformation, and it has to be sustainable. Our concept is to help you align your perception of your ideal with your thoughts, acts and communications. We challenge you to observe yourself or your business without judgement. We help you identify your blind spots and old habits that no longer serve you. Our objective is to help you move you from a platform of fear to one of passion. Once you operate out of passion, only opportunities and possibilities exist, and with that come the rewards. Whether that be material wealth, feeling good, or something else, doesn’t matter, it is the reward you desire the most.
Below are some of the results from my clients being challenged in the right way:
- Organic expansion achieving 100% growth in a niche market in 4 years
- Moving from a local market foot print to national leader in their sector by eliminating unnecessary resources and focusing on their online presence
- Moving forward with major reorganisation to prepare the business for sale
- Identifying a key investor in a traditional service oriented sector reaching a valuation of 24 times profits
- Creative idea lead to my client buying a supplier. The investment was recuperated within 12 months with an additional profit to the company of 10%
- Not moving ahead with a strategy that would have meant more resources and less profit.
Do you dare take the first step toward the rest of your life?